Grand Parcours Bonneval sur Arc-Bessans / Ice climbing meeting
A spectacular and friendly meeting between Bessans and Bonneval sur Arc. The Grand Parcours is an opportunity to learn ice climbing. Demonstrations, presentation of the different techniques. Festive evening accessible to all.
The meetings of the last ice in Bonneval sur Arc and Bessans
The Grand Parcours is an exceptional opportunity to discover the activity or to improve your technique.
A link directing you to the FFCAM form will be provided soon.
- Youth ice axes: specifically for sports schools, schools and youth structures
- Initiation: you have never practiced this activity or very little.
- Improvement: you have already done it several times. You wish to improve your skills.
- The Barmettes cliff: ice-covered cliff at the Biathlon site
- The Ecot valley : natural waterfalls, snow corridors, canyon
- The Ribon valley : natural waterfalls, snow corridor
If you are not a member of the FFCAM, you will have to subscribe to a discovery card (temporary license + personal insurance).
- Attention for people who are not FFCAM members, a discovery card (temporary license + personal insurance) is mandatory
(If you are a member of the FFCAM, please have your membership number ready so that you do not have to pay the insurance offered by the discovery card).
If you are not a member of the FFCAM, you will have to subscribe to a discovery card (temporary license + personal insurance)
Each participant must have: mountaineering shoes, 2 ice axes, crampons, harness + lanyard + 2 carabiners + quickdraws (optional), helmet, safety equipment (avalanche transceiver, shovel, probe) (*), a backpack with food (water + snack).
Warning: the weather conditions can be very cold even in March. It is essential to have clothes adapted to the conditions.
(*) depending on the snow conditions - an email will be sent to you 2 days before the event
From Saturday 11 to Sunday 12 March 2023.
Animals accepted : No